- Accuracy: +-0.2%
- Measuring Media: Liquid
- Sensor: Plug-in
Excellent stepless adjusting mechanism allows a micro adjustment of the meter;
High accuracy and repeatability over the widest range of flow; Superior accuracy at constant flow;
Low maintenance, no metal-to-metal contact in measuring chamber, Long life service;
Low pressure loss, a true gravity flow meter;
Accuracy regardless of pressure fluctuations, temperature variation, viscosity;
Choice of aluminum, cast iron, brass and stainless steel materials of construction.
Automotive; Adhesives; Agriculture; Asphalt; Aviation fueling; Animal feeds; Beverage; Cosmetics; Chemical processing; Concrete Add mixtures; Dairy; Liquid fertilizers; Food processing; Fuel oil delivery; General industrial; Hydrocarbon processing; Liquefied gases; Lube oils; Marine; Paint and varnish; Petroleum marketing; Petroleum production; Pharmaceutical; Printing ink; Pulp &paper; Refining commercial Solvents; Recycling Railroad; Textile.
1. Refined petroleum products;
2. Aviation gasolines and jet fuels;
3. A wide variety of products such as: Liquid sugars, corn syrup, corn sweetners, dextrose, fructose, sucrose, maltose, lactose, corn oil, soy bean oil, cotton seed oil, coconut oil, .
4. Treated waters (deionized, demineralized, and potable);
5. Chlorinated solvents and general solvent metering;
6. Acid pH liquids;
7. Liquefied petroleum gas(LPG);
8. Crude oil, also for heated and/or viscous liquids;
9. Oil or water based latex products, polyester resins, and adhesives (neutral pH), also for metering herbicides and nitrogen fertilizer solutions;
11. Sodium hydroxide (caustic) solutions, high sulfur crude oil (LACT and NOD) and other alkaline pH liquids, abrasive liquids.